Day 1: Cusco
No matter what time you arrive, we will greet you at the airport in Cusco and help you get settled in your hotel, where you can rest or walk to nearby restaurants, artisan markets and museums.
Day 2: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
Free morning in the city of Cusco. You can do as much or as little as you like. The city center is a quick walk from your hotel. At mid-day we'll pick you up and transfer to Ollantaytambo train station for a 1.5 hour ride through the Urubamba Valley to the town of Aguas Calientes. Walk to your hotel for check-in. Enjoy the town. (Machu Picchu is most crowded in the morning. We can reorganize your trip so that you visit the ruins in the afternoon. Just let us know.)
Day 3: Machu Picchu - Cusco
After an early Peruvian breakfast buffet, your guide arrives to accompany you on the shuttle to the main entry of the sacred citadel. The highlight of the trip is a private, guided tour of the Inca empire, Machu Picchu, followed by time to re-enter on your own. Pack your lunch or enjoy fresh sandwiches in the outdoor cafe near the main entry. Return to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to the hotel in Cusco.
Day 4: Transfer to Cusco Airport
Transfer to Cusco airport at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure to Lima, Peru. Conclusion of our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coming soon. Contact our US office with questions.
This Adventure Includes
- Cuzco airport transfers and all land transportation (private vehicle, bus and train)
- 3 * Hotel accommodation with private bath, including Peruvian breakfast buffet
- One day entry to Machu Picchu National Park
- Private, guided tour of the ruins with English-speaking guide
- Transfers to/from train station
- 1 set roundtrip shuttle bus tickets
- International airfare to and from Lima, Peru
- Domestic airfare between Lima and Cuzco
- Tours of Cusco or Sacred Valley - Min 2 (can be included for $45/125 pp)
- Lunches or dinners
- Bottled water or other beverages
- Travel insurance
- Itinerary subject to change
- Rate for private trips based on minimum of 4 people.
- Rates for private trips based on 2 people are available on request
- We can book flights between Lima and Cusco if needed
- Single supplement add $145 USD pp
- Hotel/transfer services available in Lima upon request
- Ask about extending your trip to Lake Titicaca, Amazon Jungle, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Ecuador or Galapagos Islands.
- We accept CC payments via phone in our US office or through our Paypal account