Option #1 Private 2 Days/1 Night Salt Flats Tour:
Day 1: La Paz to Uyuni - Salt Hotel
Pick up at hotel by 7 am in La Paz and transfer to El Alto airport for 1.5 hour flight to Uyuni. Your guide and driver await with 4x4 and accompany you to breakfast then continue to the Train Cemetery. Drive 1 hour to Salt Flats Hotel for lunch then continue 2 hours to Fish Isle. Your private guide gives you all the details of salt mounds & salt processing. Return to Salt Hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 2: Salt Flats Tour - Uyuni to La Paz
Sunrise on the Salar. (5:30 AM depart hotel) Return to hotel for breakfast. Transfer to airport by 9:30 am for late morning flight to La Paz. (flight schedule subject to change)
Option #2 Private 3-Day/2 Night Salt Flats Jeep Tour:
Day 1: Uyuni - Salt Flats Basic Lodge
Gudie & driver pick up from hotel (or airport) in Uyuni - drive to Salt plains for tour of the salt museum and tailgate lunch on the flats. Continue to basic lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Salt Flats Tour - Basic Lodge Overnight
Check out Fish island, explore lagoons full of pink flamings, Galaxia cave and Tauca lake. Continue to basic lodge for dinner & overnight.
Day 3: Laguna Verde to Uyuni
Continue drive through amazing high-altitude plains including Laguna Verde & drive back to Uyuni same day. Conclusion of service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coming soon. Contact us by email if you have questions.
This Adventure Includes
- Airport transfer
- RT flight/La Paz - Uyuni (subject to change)
- 1 night 4* Salt Hotel
- Some meals
- Private 4x4 vehicle
- Licensed driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- La Paz hotel (can be booked on request. First choice hotel is EVA PALACE)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance, tips
- Snacks, extra drinks
- TV or WIFI
- Total cost is subject to change based on flight rates at time of booking
- Adios does not sub-contract, although it is common practice for this tour
- We always include both a driver and English-speaking guide for safety and service
- Private tours only. We do not combine groups
- Can be combined with trip to Machu Picchu and / or Lake Titicaca
- Travel between Cusco and La Paz one way by tourist bus or air. There is one flight per day.
- Minimum 2 people
- Trips to Bolivian Amazon, Highway of Death, Potosi and Sucre can be added
- No strenuous hiking