Instructions for Booking your 2 Day Inca Trail Hike Online in 3 Easy Steps
STEP #1 Check Permit Availability:
All dates are available at this time except the month of February when the Inca Trail is closed for annual maintenance. We'll reconfirm your date when you contact us.
Follow this link to see the full description of the 2 day Inca Trail hike itinerary and a list of everything included
US credit cards can be used through secure Paypal link. Foreign cards, please call our US office in Virginia to process your payment via phone.
STEP #3. Be ready to email copy of each passport. We will contact you within 24 hours of payment:
- permits cannot be purchased without valid passport (the document you send us is the same document you must show to enter the hike)
- once we buy permits, no refunds, changes or cancellations can be made. Permits cannot be transferred or stored for future use.
- the trip includes 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes. Please let us know how may rooms and beds you would like
- single supplement is additional $55 and cannot be paid online. Please call our office in Virginia during business hours.
What you need to know:
- Minimum is 2 people in double room. (single supplement can be arranged by calling our US office)
- We need at least 6 business days advance notice to buy permits for your hike.
- We cannot hold permits while you decide.
- We must have your passports in order to get permits. Please have your passports ready to email.
- Hikers must be fit enough to carry small backpacks large enough to hold everything needed for 1 day hike & 1 overnight in hotel. Including box lunch and water.
- Once you get off the train at KM 104, there is no way to send a car for pickup or rescue. Everyone must hike to Machu Picchu or walk by the train tracks to Aguas Calientes
- Everyone must hike to Machu Picchu by closing (5:30PM). The average hiking time is 6 hours arriving by 3PM. In case you hike in after 5:30PM, there are no cars or taxis and the only way to get to the village is by walking 1-2 hours in the dark. If you have any concerns about your ability to complete the hike, please call our office in Virginia to get more info
- Adios guides reserve the right to not allow people who are at risk of not being able to complete the hike, from getting off the train. The guide will arrange for you to stay on the train to Aguas Calientes. There is no refund.
For Inca Trail bookings:
No portion of the cost of Inca Trail hikes can be refunded, transferred, or cancelled at any time due to Machu Picchu National Park regulations. The full amount of the reservation will be charged.
Got questions? Do you prefer to pay via phone? Call our US office in Virginia 757-714-6649 or 757-270-9293 and ask for Jacquie or Heather.
You will receive a confirmation email from Adios Adventure Travel within 24 hours. If you don't see our email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.