The Best Machu Picchu Black Friday Travel Deals
Machu Picchu travel discounts available every day from now through December 31, 2022 including Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Travel Deal Tuesday. The ultimate bargains for adventure travelers of all ages looking to save big bucks on their dream trips to Machu Picchu. Individuals, micro-groups and couples can choose to join several fixed departure dates with a maxiumum group size of 8-10 people. Groups of 5 or more can book private departures on travel dates of their choosing with an even greater savings!
Here's the Deal:
OFFER #1 >10% Off for small groups of 1, 2, 3 or 4 people on fixed open departure dates:
COST FOR OFFER #1: The normal cost per person is $1464 USD for 7 days / 6 nights for 2 people in double or 3 people in triple room. Single room supplement is an additional $330 per person for all 6 nights.
OFFER #2 >20% Off for small groups of 5 or more people for private departures on any dates you choose (with exceptions as noted):
COST FOR OFFER #2: The normal cost per person is $1464 USD for 7 days / 6 nights for 2 people in double or 3 people in triple room. Single room supplement is an additional $330 per person for all 6 nights.
Here's the link to see the full itinerary and the normal cost for 7-Day Machu Picchu by Train package trip.
What's Next? How to Score This SuperSaver Travel Deal to Machu Picchu:
- send an email to our US office through our CONTACT page or directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
(must receive your email before the clock strikes 12M on December 31, 2022)
- text us in the US 757-714-6649 / Tell us how many are in your party and when you want to travel
- text us on What'sApp 757-714-6649 / Tell us how many are in your party and when you want to travel
- use this discount code in the subject line: BF22
- pay 30% non-refundable deposit. Members of your party can pay separately or together. (we will send an email with a payment link to each person paying)
- include the following details in your email:
-the total number of people in your party and their ages
-the dates you choose to travel
- We will reply to confirm your dates and ask you:
-the number of hotel rooms and beds you need in each room (choose double twin, double queen, triple twin)
-how many single rooms your party needs .
-the name and email address of the person paying the 30% non-refundable deposit, and the number of people they're paying for
-be prepared to email a copy of your valid passport. You must show the same passport upon entry to Machu Picchu. If you plan to renew your passport, please tell us at the time your reservation is made.
When does the Super Deal Discount for Travel to Machu Picchu in 2023 Expire?
This deal can be booked beginning today until the ball drops at 12 midnight eastern time on December 31, 2022.
Simple Payment Terms:
- We send you a link to pay 30% non-refundable deposit of the discounted amount by credit card or ACH transfer to our US bank.
- Members of your party can pay separately or together. We just need the full name, email address and the number of people each person is paying for
- Final balance due at least 45 days prior to arrival. We will email you a new link for final payment.
- What about layaway payments? Yes. Just ask and we can set up a customized payment plan.
What is Adios Adventure Travel's Cancellation and Refund Policy? CLICK HERE to view the nitty gritty for cancellations and refunds.
Included in the 7 Day Machu Picchu Trip:
- complimentary Cusco airport transfer on arrival
- 6 nights in 3* boutique hotels with private bathrooms and breakfast
- English-speaking tour guide and private guided tours for every activity in the itinerary
- private van / mini-bus and all ground transportation to all activities
- roundtrip train tickets (all trains we book have full size seats and panoramic windows)
- roundtrip shuttle bus tickets
- 1 entry to Machu Picchu on the upper long circuit 2 (unless you choose to hike the easy 1-day Inca Trail)
- 1 entry to secondary archaeological sites in Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- International flights to Peru usually departing your home country the day before your trip starts in Cusco. (in case your flight arrives Lima, Peru in the evening, it is quite easy to book the Wyndham hotel at the airport for 1 night and walk 3 minutes to the hotel lobby)
- Peru domestic flights between Lima and Cusco / Try to arrive Cusco by 12 noon on the first day of the trip.
- lunches/dinners/bottled drinking water (we scored a discount on this water filter for our groups. CLICK HERE to check it out)
- travel insurance (for your convenience we offer a link to SQUAREMOUTH TRAVEL INSURANCE for a free quote and for the toll-free number to call and speak with a trained agent
- hotel upgrades available on request (discount does not apply)
- single supplement for private hotel rooms for one person: add $330 USD in 3* boutique hotels (discount does not apply)
- add 1-Day Inca Trail Hike with box lunch. Minimum 4 people needed ($100 USD per person. Discount does not apply). Must be fit enough to hike 7.5 miles while carrying a small/medium backpack with everything you need for the day hike + one overnight in hotel. We will make arrangements to store your excess luggage.at your hotel in Cusco until you return from Machu Picchu.)
- Excursions to Rainbow Mountain, Amazon jungle lodges or Lake Titicaca can be added (discount does not apply)
What else do you need to know?
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. For your convenience here is a link to SQUAREMOUTH TRAVEL INSURANCE. Get a free quote, or call the toll-free number to speak with a trained agent. This is why we like these guys.
- Once your deposit is paid and your passport is received, your trip is confirmed and our cancellation and refund policy applies.
- Bookings made less than 90 days from arrival will pay full non-refundable amount.
- Although there are no special restrictions for entry to Peru, each traveler is reponsible to monitor their international airline protocols and other resources for changes or updates that may affect their entry and exit to Peru.
- Travelers are responsible for maintaining valid travel documents including passports (and visas if applicable) If you're renewing, we must know at the time you make your reservation.
- Can you transfer your trip to someone else if you find out you can't go? Yes. The deadline to transfer your trip is January 15, 2023. And the person you transfer to needs to provide valid passport and agree to the terms of the trip.
- Travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 25 years old.
- Need a consult? Nervous? Got questions? Just call our US office. 757-270-9293 or 757-714-6649 in Virginia and What'sApp.
Why Book Your Trip to Machu Picchu with Adios Adventure Travel?
Our company only works with small groups with our own private bilingual tour guides and drivers. The quality of every travel experience we organize matters to us. That's why we do everything hands-on baby. There's no AI here! We have real experts available to answer your real questions. We take care of everything except your flights and meals.