4-day Machu Picchu Tour starts/ends in Cuzco, Peru
All Adios tours are private. We do not combine our groups unless requested.
Itinerary Highlights: Cusco/Machu Picchu
No matter what time you arrive, we will greet you at the airport in Cusco and help you get settled in your hotel, where you can rest or walk to nearby restaurants, artisan markets and museums.
Whether you choose to rest or explore, you'll enjoy a free day in the city of Cuzco. You can do as much or as little as you like. With plenty of activities from which to choose, you can easily walk to city center to enjoy the air at 11,000 ft above sea level. After dinner in a local restaurant, choose to relax while people-watching in La Plaza de las Armas or explore the exotic nightlife. Overnight in hotel in Cuzco.
After your Peruvian breakfast buffet, your guide arrives with a private vehicle to take you through the Sacred Valley of the Incas to Ollantaytambo and then by Peru Rail to the semi-tropical town of Aguas Calientes, the gateway to Machu Picchu. Following lunch, the shuttle bus takes you to the sacred citadel. The highlight of the trip is a private, guided tour of the Inca empire, Machu Picchu, followed by time to wander on your own. Return to Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to the hotel in Cuzco.
Transfer to Cusco airport at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure to Lima, Peru. Conclusion of our services.
$595 pp US Dollars/Min 2 people.
Choose your dates, then Contact us for availability.
Need Travel Insurance? Click here to get an instant quote
- Cuzco airport transfers and all land
transportation (private vehicle, bus and train)
- 3 * Hotel accommodation including Peruvian breakfast buffet
- Entry to Machu Picchu National Park
- Private, guided tour of the ruins with English-speaking guide
Does not include:
- International airfare to and from Lima, Peru
- Domestic airfare from Lima to Cusco and Cusco to Lima
- Lunches or dinners
- Bottled water or other beverages
- Travel insurance
- Itinerary subject to change
- Single supplement available
- Hotel/transfer services available in Lima upon request
- Ask about extending your trip to Lake Titicaca, Amazon Jungle, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Ecuador or Galapagos Islands.
Peru is in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (GMT-5), so there is little or no jet lag for those travelers coming from North America