Please send me information about this trip
Day 1: Arrive Cusco
Adios Adventure Travel guide will be waiting for you at the airport with a private vehicle and driver. We will transfer you to Cusco to check-in at Palacio del Inka hotel (or similar). Guided walking tour of the city including Las Plaza de las Armas and the ancient Koricancha Temple. Afternoon visit to the outskirts of Cusco to explore the fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Dinner in restaurant of your choice. (Palacio del Inka hotel)
Day 2: Sacred Valley Tour
After a Peruvian buffet breakfast, your guide will accompany you by private van to discover the treasures of the Sacred Valley starting in Chinchero, the village of the weavers. You'll continue through the valley to the ancient concentric circles of the Incan greenhouse laboratory of Moray and then go on to see the terraced salt ponds of Maras, still actively used today. Check-in at Pakaritampu Hotel (or similar) in Ollantaytambo. Dinner in local restaurant.
Day 3: Train to Aguas Calientes & Machu Picchu Tour
Following your buffet breakfast, you will board the Vistadome train (time to be determined) for the 2-hour ramble through the Urubamba River canyon. The train winds through several different climactic zones where you will view the culture, plants and people of Peru before arriving in Aguas Calientes where you will enjoy lunch after checking in at your hotel. Then your guide will arrange for you to take the shuttle bus up to the main entry of the Machu Picchu National Park and accompany you on foot to the famous Incan ruins for a private, guided tour. Park closes at 5 p.m. Return to Aguas Calientes for dinner in the restaurant of your choice and overnight.
Day 4: Machu Picchu - Cusco
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel and walk to the train station for morning train to Ollantaytambo, where our driver will be waiting. Drive 1 hour by car to Pisac for lunch and to explore the market. Continue to Cusco and return to your hotel.
Day 5: Depart Cusco - Lima
Pick-up at hotel for transfer to Cusco airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure. Farewell and conclusion of our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coming soon! Send your questions to email@example.com.
This Adventure Includes
- Roundtrip flights from Lima to Cusco / Cusco to Lima
- Airport transfers in Cusco
- Tour starts and ends in Cusco, Peru (hotel, transfer services available in Lima on request)
- All 4/5* superior accommodations based on dbl/trpl occupancy
- English-speaking guide/escort
- All land transportation – Private vans, buses, trains
- All entry fees to the sites listed, including Machu Picchu
- RT train
- Private, guided tours & single entry tickets (you will not be joined with other groups)
- International flights
- Lunches, dinner, alcohol, bottled water (allow $25 per day per person for meals)
- Travel insurance
- Include Pachamanca Meal with a local family on your Sacred Valley tour for $48 per person
- Preferred Hotels: (based on availability and subject to change) Cusco - Palacio del Inka / Ollantaytambo - Pakaritampu / Aguas Calientes - Inka Terra