Are you are celebrating a special anniversary or do you like to pamper yourself on vacation? This tour to Machu Picchu is for you. Enjoy the sights, sounds and comforts of Peruvian hospitality in Cusco, Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes.
Adios Adventure Travel guide will be waiting for you at the airport with a private vehicle and driver. We will transfer you to Cusco to check-in at the Picoaga hotel (or similar) before lunch. Guided walking tour of the city including Las Plaza de las Armas and the ancient Koricancha Temple. Afternoon visit to the outskirts of Cusco to explore the fortress of Sacsayhuaman. Dinner in restaurant of your choice.
After a Peruvian buffet breakfast, your guide will accompany you by private van to discover the treasures of the Sacred Valley starting in Chinchero, the village of the weavers. You'll continue through the valley to the ancient concentric circles of the Incan greenhouse laboratory of Moray and then go on to see the terraced salt ponds of Maras, still actively used today. Check-in at Pakaritampu hotel (or similar) in Ollantaytambo. Dinner in local restaurant.
Following your buffet breakfast, you will board the Vistadome train (time to be determined, best is morning) for the 2-hour ramble through the Urubamba River canyon. The train winds through several different climactic zones where you will view the culture, plants and people of Peru before arriving in Aguas Calientes where you will enjoy lunch after checking in at 5* El Pueblo Hotel. Then your guide will arrange for you to take the shuttle bus up to the main entry of the Machu Picchu National Park and accompany you on foot to the famous Incan ruins for a private, guided tour. Return to Aguas Calientes for dinner in the restaurant of your choice and overnight.
Option to return to the ruins of Machu Picchu for additional time to explore. (additional fee of $75 pp includes shuttle and entry fee & must be reserved at the time of your booking) Or spend the morning relaxing in your hotel and exploring the market and shops in Aguas Calientes, before transfer by train to Cuzco. Check-in at the Picoaga hotel (or similar)
We will transport you to Cusco airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure. Farewell and conclusion of our services.
• Airport transfers in Cusco
• Tour starts and ends in Cusco, Peru (hotel, transfer services available in Lima on request)
• All 4/5* superior accommodations based on dbl/trpl occupancy
• English-speaking guide/escort
• All land transportation – Private vans, buses, trains • All entry fees to the sites listed, including Machu Picchu
• Private, guided tours (you will not be joined with other groups)
Does not include:
• Any flights
• Lunches, dinner, alcohol, bottled water (allow $25 per day per person for meals)
• Travel insurance
Additional tours available to:
• Lake Titicaca – 3 days – $275 pp, includes bus to Puno, boat tour, 2 nights hotel, guides
• Arequipa – Colca Canyon – (2 x deeper than Grand Canyon)
• Manu Biosphere Reserve – (amazon jungle) One of last accessible virgin forests in the world
• Puerto Maldonado - Tambopata Reserve
• Inca Trail hikes – 4-days $650 pp, starts & ends in Cusco
• Ecuador - including birdwatching, plants & orchids, volcanos & comfortable land-based Galapagos Island tours.