Please send me information about this trip
Day 1: Port of Call - Aguas Calientes
Disembark from your ship and make your way to the main gate of the port, where our driver will be waiting to transfer you to the airport for your flight to Cusco. Our services commence at the time our driver picks you up at the main gate. You will be responsible for making your way to the main gate from your ship. Arrive in Cusco, where a driver will be waiting to transfer you through the majestic Sacred Valley to the train station in Ollantaytambo. Take the evening train to Aguas Calientes, and walk to your hotel for check-in. Enjoy dinner in the village at a restaurant of your choice. (Or choose El Mapi upgrade hotel which includes dinner.) Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Cusco
After an early breakfast, you'll make your way with your guide to the shuttle bus station, where you'll board the bus and ride for 30 minutes to the main entrance of Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins, followed by time to re-enter the ruins on your own. By 1:00 p.m., make your way back to the village (and have lunch on your own), retrieve your overnight bag, and make your way to the train station. Take the afternoon train to Ollantaytambo, and meet our driver at the train station, who will transfer you back through the Sacred Valley to your hotel in Cusco. Enjoy dinner at a restaurant of your choice. Overnight at the hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: Cusco - Port of Call
After an early breakast, our driver will arrive to transfer you to the airport in Cusco for your flight to the appropriate city to reunite with your ship. You'll be met once again by one of our drivers, who will drive you to your port of call's main gate. A stop for lunch will be included if your transfer requires several hours (lunch is at your own expense). Our services conclude at the time you are dropped off at the main gate of the port. You will be responsible for making your way to your ship from the main gate.
For anyone interested in saving on the cost of their trip, we offer discounts. Click here to get more info about "Becoming a Group Leader."
Frequently Asked Questions
Coming soon! Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Adventure Includes
- Ground transportation starting and ending at the main gates of 2 ports of call - arrival and departure
- 2 nights in 3* accommodations with private bath and Peruvian contiental-style breakfast
- Entry tickets to Machu Picchu
- Full-time English speaking guide
- Guided tour of the truins
- Domestic flights LIM-CUS-LIM (can be included for $450 USD pp - subject to change until booked)
- Lunches, dinners, or bottled water
- Travel insurance (due to the nature of this itinerary, we highly suggest purchasing travel insurance)
- Add $450 USD pp for roundtrip flights between Lima and Cusco
- Price quoted is the minimum price for a cruise excursion, and cost may vary based on ports of call.
- Itinerary is subject to change.
- Add-on trips are available if your cruise starts or ends in any of the three ports listed.
- Upgrade hotels available upon request and at additional cost.
- Minimum of 3 days is required for ships arriving / departing Lima or Pisco
- Add $ pp for private transfer from Lima airport to Pisco port.