Families who travel together enjoy a special bond that can't be compared to any other activity. Before we confirm your itinerary, we get to know the members of your "tribe." Every family tour is different. Please view the following tours which are especially suited to the needs of families:
- 7 Day Machu Picchu Adventure with Easy Day Hikes
- Extend any trip to Peru to include Lake Titicaca
- Add 3-4 Days in Amazon Rain Forest
- A little hiking & a little driving in Peru
- Ecuador birdwatching and visit to volcano
- Ecuador Jungle river cruise
Are you planning a trip with multiple generations? Grandparents have different needs than the grandchildren they travel with. We offer a few recommendations:
- hotels can be upgraded to luxury class
- with advance notice we can book your hotel close to town center to minimize walking distances to activities
- let us know your needs in advance so we can offer activities to suit different ages & interests
- very young & older senior travelers may need additional "down" time - we can
offer activities during this time for the more active members of your group
- ask about picnics or day hikes for your family
- some family members may want to do the 1-day hike to Machu Picchu while other members
ride the train. All meet up in the ruins for a grand tour and ride the train back to Cusco
- just about anything can be modified on request
When do you want to travel? We offer private trips as well as open departures where you can join small groups.
Click here to see Train Tours to Machu Picchu. Available every Tuesday year round.
The majority of our tours & trips are customized.