We can accommodate a variety of touring styles - from conventional to adventure. We welcome your phone calls, but all tour confirmation requests will be confirmed by email, including passport information, dates, itinerary, and any additional information.
Trips and tours booked 30 days or less from arrival will be charged an additional 20%. Because many hotels, trains and tours are full, this gives us the flexibility to mix, match, and immediately confirm the services we need to arrange your trip. Payments are 100% non-refundable. For more information, visit our blog on last-minute bookings.
Booking and Payment
We require a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost of the trip at the time of confirmation plus the full cost of any flights we book. Inca Trail hikes and airfare cannot be refunded in any amount at any time.
- Lima / Cusco / Machu Picchu - Final payment must be made by the 1st of the month at least 30 days prior to the trip departure (i.e. trips in June have a final due date of May 1). Last-minute bookings must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- Amazon / Galapagos - Final payment for trips that include travel to the Amazon or Ecuador/Galapagos Islands must be made by the 1st of the month at least 60 days prior to the trip departure (i.e. trips in June have a final due date of April 1).
We accept payments from any country with VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS cards over the phone or skype in our US office 9am - 5pm M-F (EST).
Cancellation and Refunds
- All cancellations must be in writing and confirmed by our office. Confirmation is defined as an email or phone call, followed by written communication, from our admin staff.
- Cancellations after any booking will result in retention of full deposit.
- 60% of total price will be retained from 89 to 60 days before departure.
- 100% of price retained for cancellations 59 days or less.
- The non-refundable services are the costs that have been pre-arranged and may include: Airline tickets, bus tickets, train tickets, and other pre-arranged entry fees.
- There will not be any refund for any portion of any tour package not used.
- Listed in American Dollars.
- The rates are per person unless we specify otherwise.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover accidents, trip cancellations, emergency evacuation, repatriation, illness, or any other unforeseen events that could alter your trip, delay your trip, or prevent you from completing your trip.
Adios Adventure Travel has partnered with World Nomads to offer Travel Insurance catering to adventure travelers. They offer competitive plans to suit world travelers globally.
Itineraries and trips may be altered due to weather, train or flight delays, sicknesses, or other circumstances beyond our control. It is vital that all medical problems be revealed prior to confirming trip reservations. Adios Adventure Travel and its personnel, guides, porters, & drivers are not responsible for additional expenses incurred due to accidents, illnesses, lost or damaged luggage, cancellations of transport, natural disasters, health alerts, strikes, or other events beyond our control.
Liability waiver for all tours in all countries served:
When traveling, you accept the following terms and conditions, representing yourself, your family, heirs and/or beneficiaries:
- You state that you are over 18 years of age and legally capable of assuming and entering into legal agreements
- You accept participation in this activity or tour by your own free will and by your own decision and assume all responsibility for injury to yourself or injury caused to third parties or persons that may result in any kind of legal demand including, but not limited to: physical injuries, emotional traumas, and/or death,as well as related expenses including, but not limited to: evacuation, medical assistance, hospitalization, loss of wages and/or legal expenses
- You acknowledge to have been previous and clearly informed of the risks involved in participating in adventure tours in the practice of adventure sports,and/or participating in services hired that may include, but are not limited to: rafting, kayaking, swimming, river descent, ocean voyages aboard motor vessels, paddling, mountain biking, motocross, 4x4 vehicle rides, rockclimbing, rappelling, fishing, trekking, climbing and/or camping.
- You accept that you have previous knowledge of or that you have been previously informed of the risks involved when participating in outdoor activities in Ecuadorian/Peruvian/Bolivian natural areas or reserves including, but not limited to: water, mountains and/or dirt roads, that could experience adverse weather conditions or other unforeseeable events.
- You agree to, at all times submit to our qualified guides instructions, decisions and/or judgments when participating in activities subject to this release of liability. Guides can change the schedule of your program due to safety reasons, weather conditions and other that involve the program or activity you are doing. You understand that payments are not refundable for any reason.
- You accept that in the event that you and/or any member of your party suffers any accident or injury, guides & local representatives for Adios Adventure Travel can request medical treatment or emergency assistance according to and to the extent that each case demands. Any expense of medical services or expense due to emergency assistance will be the sole responsibility of the participant(s).
- You accept that local guides and representatives have the authority to remove or prevent anyone from participating in any activity or tour for any reason.
I hereby accept that by signing this document, I acknowledge to have read this document and clearly understand its content and accept its legal consequences. I further agree that should any claims be made, all will be governed by the rules and regulations of the Commonwealth of Virginia.