If funding is your biggest obstacle to travel, then consider the time-tested money-management tool we know as "layaway." Adios Adventure Travel offers affordable and flexible payment options for frugal travelers going to Machu Picchu. Your dream vacation to Machu Picchu is financially doable with advance planning. Here's how we can help you:
- Review & choose activities & accommodations to meet your budget
- Combine independent options with guided activities to reduce guide service costs
- Fully disclose all cost associated with travel including meals, tips, insurance
- We work with you to arrange payment schedules that work for you
- Help you "Become a Group Leader" and travel for free
Select your favorite itinerary and we'll tweek it to fit your needs & interests. We are travel experts and we know how to cut corners to save you money, without compormising the enjoyment of your trip.
In addition to Machu Picchu, you can travel to Lake Titicaca to see the floating reed islands; or to Colca Canyon - twice as deep as the Grand Canyon - and the best place to spot the mighty Andean Condor. We also arange tours of Cusco and Puno. No matter where you go, our phenominal guides will make your trip special.
The accomodations, transportation and itineraries we plan will take into account the limits of your budget. All accommodations meet our standards of cleanliness, comfort & service and include private bathrooms.
As an example, click here to see the itinerary and the average cost per person for a 7-day fully-guided tour to Machu Picchu. Not including flights, lunches, dinners, tips & insurance.