Rates for Local Guide Service & 1 Day Tours - Peru
Tickets to Huayna Picchu Available
If you enjoy organizing your own hotel reservations and want to leave your itinerary open & flexible, the following day services & tours are perfect for you. You control your itinerary and discover the hidden treasures of Cusco and Machu Picchu in your own way.
For independent travelers who want to enhance their trip to Peru, Adios Adventure Travel offers various local guide services for 1 day. Choose any day then contact us for availability. For visits to Machu Picchu, we take care of both the train and the entry tickets and all the logisitics to and from the train station.
Adios Adventure Travel Guides:
- Are Licensed
- Speak English & Spanish (& sometimes other languages)
- Have in-depth knowledge of places to see, local customs and insider tips that can make your trip special
Options for 1-Day Guide Service & Machu Picchu Tours:
- Just Need Tickets to to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu? Let us know & we'll send someone to the office to purchase the tickets before you depart. We send you the code & you print the tickets. Or we'll have them delivered to your hotel in Cusco. We guarantee tickets or you get a full refund. Cost per group: Adult/$76 per ticket + $25 per group + $5 per ticket. (2 adult tickets would cost $187 USD) Students under 16 - $46 per ticket - must have scanned copy of passport
- $420 pp - 1 Day Guided Express Service to Machu Picchu - starts/ends at your hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley. Our guide arrives very early (4 am) to escort you by private vehicle to the train station in Ollantaytambo where you board Perurail for a 2 hour ramble through the Urubamba Valley. Arrive in Aguas Calientes by 8:30 am and board the shuttle bus for the 30 min ride to the main entry of the Machu Picchu National Park. Enjoy a guided tour with time to wander alone before you return to Aguas Calientes to board the train back to Ollantaytambo and by private vehicle to your hotel in Cusco by 8-9 pm. Includes everything but meals, tips & hotels.
- Airport transfers Lima/Cusco - we'll meet you at the Lima or Cusco airport with transportation & guided escort to your local hotel - Min 2
$30 pp Lima/$15 pp Cusco (additional cost of $15 pp to go to Sacred Valley or Ollantaytambo)
- $35 pp - Walking tour of Cusco city center - includes entry to Koricancha Temple - starts/ends at your hotel in Cusco - Minimum 2
- $90 pp - Guided mountain bike ride in Sacred Valley - includes guide, equipment/helmet/gloves, support vehicle, starts/ends at your hotel - add $12 pp/cold picnic lunch - minimum 4 (recommend 2 days acclimatization before starting this activity)
- $75 pp - Guided day hike in Sacred Valley - explore the rural areas of Peru - starts/ends at your hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley - min 4
- $165 day/min 2 people + $55 pp entry fees -Sacred Valley Tour - includes guide, driver, private vehicle - starts/ends at your hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley
- $75 pp - 1/2 Day Guided Tour to Chinchero - weaver's village - starts/ends at your hotel in Cusco - guide/driver, private vehicle
- $110 pp - Grand Peruvian Picnic Feast - starts/ends at your hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley. You have the option to work up an appetite with a short hike or mountain bike ride, and we'll serve up a hot feast served up in the most elegant, breathtaking mountain setting you can imagine. Local porters set up a "camp" kitchen & rustic dining room where they prepare the finest Peruvian dishes. You don't eat, you indulge! Every detail of every course is special, right down to the dessert. Minimum 4
Got Questions? Need more information? Call our US Office: 757-714-6649 M-F 9am - 5 pm EST or