Is Machu Picchu on your bucket list? Are you in the research stages of planning your trip? By combining preferential hotel rates and organizing our own services, we save you money and take the worry out of your vacation. We've streamlined the process to efficiently organize the logistics for your trip. And we guarantee all our groups are small.
Check out these affordable tours. Choose your travel dates. Minimum 4 people but tours for one or two can be arranged on request.
Click here to find out how to Become a Group Leader. Travel with friends and family and save on the cost of your trip, or get it for free.
Looking for last-minute vacation ideas? Click here to contact us now
With valid passport in hand, these tours to Machu Picchu can be booked last minute. (passport should not expire within 6 months of departure date.)
4-Day - Machu Picchu Vacation - $827 pp (click here to see itinerary)
- Includes: airport transfers, 3* hotel with private bath, RT train, entry fee to Machu Picchu and guided tour. (Cusco city & Sacred Valley tours can be included on request for added cost.)
- All tours start/end in Cusco. (if you need help with hotels or tours in Lima, let us know)
- All tours are in small groups and if no one books on the same date as you, you may have a private tour
- Licensed, knowledgable, caring, English-speaking guides
- We use only licensed private transportation.
- Minimum 4 people. (Prices for doubles available at slightly higher rate)
- Not included in any tour: flights, lunches, dinners, bottled water, alcoholic beverages, insurance of any kind, tips, hotels in Lima
- We can arrange accommodations in Lima or offer recommendations for self-booking
- We can book your domestic flights in Peru: ee search & select the least expensive flights at the time of your reservation
Got more time? Check out the 7-Day tour - only $1465 USD pp. (see itinerary)
Includes: airport transfers, 3* hotel with private bath, RT train, entry fee to Machu Picchu, private, guided tour. Expanded Cusco city & Sacred Valley tours.
Contact our US Office for assistance/advice with your plans, or to make a reservation. We are here to guide you through the process of preparing for your trip. if you're planning to visit the Amazon jungle, Lake Titicaca or Galapagos, let us know. We're experts at combining multiple destinations into one trip. There is no added cost for this service.
Note: US Passport holders only need a valid passport to travel. No visas or special vaccinations required. Passport should not expire within 6 months of your arrival date in Peru.