Adobe House Vacation Rental in Larapa - Cusco
Enjoy your stay in Cusco in the comfort of a traditional adobe house made with local materials.
Private home in Larapa / Cusco area / Near Private University of Cusco
15 Min from Cusco Airport / 25 Min from Cusco Central Plaza de Armas by taxi
About the House:
- 2 Stories / Sleeps up to 6 people
- 3 Bedrooms (2 BR upstairs for 4 pax. 1 queen bed & 2 twin beds. 1 BR downstairs with 2 twin beds)
- 1 Full Bathroom with tub & shower upstairs & ½ bath with toilet and sink on main floor (Main bathroom has the only source for hot water in the house. 24/7)
- 1 Full Kitchen with eat-in dining table /
- 1 Open Living Area has desk/chair and lounge with two couches
- Private yard surrounded by solid adobe wall and secure entry gate
- Free wifi
- Linens - towels, sheets, pillows, comforters / Soap & shampoo
- Space heater in main living room
- Television/DVD player in main living room (private collection of movies for kids and families using Blue Ray disc that can be viewed in any language)
- Local telephone landline for making local calls
- 24/7 Hot water in the full bathroom for shower/tub
- Hand-held hair dryer
- Refrigerator / Stove & Oven / Micro-wave / Toaster / Blender / Coffee-makers - FRENCH PRESS & ESPRESSO STOVETOP) / Tea kettle / Fully equipped with supplies for cooking & dining
- Fire extinguisher
- (optional) Shopping service. Let us know how to stock the frig and we’ll have it ready for you. This is 1 time service that ensures the basics will be on hand when you arrive. Cost is determined by what’s on your shopping list.
Things to know:
- Average cost for 1 way private taxi service to city center is about $4-5 USD each way (for 3-5 average size people in one 2/4 door sedan taxi without luggage)
- Host will include 1-way Cusco airport transfer at no extra cost. Let us know your flight details
- Host can arrange guided tours, cooking classes, activities, hikes and trips in Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu on request. We have full service travel company.
- You can store your excess luggage during trip to Machu Picchu
- Nearest convenience market is 3 minutes walk/ Super market is 10 min walk
- 2 hospitals nearby: Solidaridad & Santa Rita (7 minutes walking distance)
- Nearest pharmacy is Santa Rita 7 minutes walk
How to reserve and pay:
- Cost per person per night: $25 USD
- Contact: email@example.com to confirm availability, make reservations and payments. 757-714-6649 (we use skype and What’s App)
- We accept all credit cards by phone in our US office (call What’s APP/ Skype)
- 20% deposit required at time of booking is refundable if cancellation is 30 days or more before arrival
- Full non-refundable payment is due for all bookings made 30 days or less from arrival
- *$25 USD cleaning fee is added to the total cost on every reservation
- 100% refund including cleaning fee for cancellations 30 days or more from arrival
- No refund for early checkout.
- Prepaid and unused nights cannot be stored for future use, or transferred to another party.
- Cancellations must be in writing and confirmed by a written reply from host.
- We include 1 way transfer upon arrival from Cusco airport, bus station or train station.
*Cleaning fee also covers broken items or keys that are lost or not returned.
Available by reservation with no minimum stay requirement.