Best Machu Picchu Adventure Trips for Millennials
Millennial travelers may be defined by a certain date range, but these trips are perfect for energetic, adventure-seeking travelers of all ages.
We selected our best organized adventure trips for small groups. Listed below, each trip includes a visit to a high-profile destination with elements of exclusive, off-the-beaten path activities. No camping required, all overnights are in small family-run hotels and basic lodges. Local English-speaking guides and, in some trips, private cooks, accompany each group.
Choose from the following itineraries:
Want to save on the cost of your trip?
- Machu Picchu - open every day of the year from 6 am - 5:30 PM daily
- Best time for Amazon jungle tours is from May - November
- 2-Day Inca Trail group departures every Tuesday / Private departures every day / Closed every February for maintenance
- Best time for Machu Picchu backdoor trips are April through December
- Best time for Rainbow Mountain is May - October
Want to Lend a Hand?
Contact our travel experts:
- US Office in Virginia - By email , Text or Talk 757- 304-8002 or 757 - 270-9293